(STL.News) The Missouri Highway Patrol reported a traffic accident. We regret to report this news. We wish that everybody involved and their families the best.
Missouri Auto Accident Report: involving drivers Chloey M. Schorr (18), Abigail M. Clark (31), both from Pleasant Hill, Missouri, and Hunter E. Morgan (25) from Harrisonville, Missouri
- Date: February 17, 2021
- Time: 5:40 pm
- Number of Vehicles: 3 (Three)
- Driver Name (1): Chloey M. Schorr (18) from Pleasant Hill, Missouri – occupant Reyna J. Oliver (18) Pleasant Hill, Missouri
- Driver Name (2): Abigail M. Clark (31) from Pleasant Hill, Missouri
- Driver Name (3): Hunter E. Morgan (25) from Harrisonville, Missouri
- Injury Driver (1): FATAL for Chloey M. Schorr (18) and occupant, Reyna J. Oliver (18), both from Pleasant Hill, Missouri – bodies transported to Frontier Forensics
- Injury Driver (2): Unknown
- Injury Driver (3): Unknown
- Vehicle Description (1): 2001 Honda
- Vehicle Description (2): 2017 Jeep
- Vehicle Description (3): 2020 Freightliner
- Incident ID Number: 210076369
- County: Cass County
- Location: MO-7 North of Short Road
- Driver Insurance (1): Progressive
- Driver Insurance (2): American Family
- Driver Insurance (3): Hartford Fire
- Vehicle (s) Direction: Vehicle 1 was northbound – vehicle 2 was southbound – vehicle 3 was southbound
- Investigated by: Trooper ZD Davidson and MCIU Team #1 CPL RV McCormick #1181
- Troop: Troop A
- Misc. Information: Fatal Crash Report – Crash occurred as vehicle 1 was northbound on MO-7 and vehicles 2&3 were southbound on MO-7. The vehicle crossed the center of the road and side-swiped vehicle 2. Vehicle 1 began rotating and was struck by vehicle 3. Driver 1 and occupant were pronounced deceased on scene by Firefighter Jake Williamson at 1750. Bodies (Schorr and Oliver) were transported to Frontier Forensics.
It is the law in Missouri to:
- Wear a Seat-belt.
- Have auto insurance.
- Obey the laws.
- Do NOT drive while under the influence of alcohol or drug use.
- Do NOT text while driving.