Mercy Medical Center is conveniently located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis has been a healing presence in the St. Louis region for more than 150 years. Today, they continue providing compassionate medical and specialty care on their centrally located campus at I-270 and I-64/US 40. They offer all-private rooms and the peace of mind of their nationally recognized care. Mercy’s hospital in St. Louis has been recognized numerous times, including:
- CMS Five-Star Hospital
- Leapfrog Straight A Hospital
- 2020 Top Hospital Award by Leapfrog
- 100 Top Hospital by Watson Health
- Level I Time Critical Diagnosis (TCD) STEMI Center
- Top 50 Nation’s Best Hospital by Newsweek magazine
As a Mercy patient, you’ll have access to MyMercy – a free online tool and app that allows you to connect with your care team and manage your health.