Baton Rouge, LA (STL.News) Gov. John Bel Edwards announced that he has signed the following bills into law from the 2021 Regular Legislative Session.
- ACT 441—SB 232 Establishes and provides for the Power-Based Violence Review Panel.
- ACT 442—HB 44 Provides for an additional exception when hauling construction aggregates.
- ACT 443—HB 93 Exempts the Iberia Parish Airport Authority from the public lease law applicable to certain properties.
- ACT 444—HB 228 Provides relative to restroom access for individuals with certain conditions.
- ACT 445—HB 337 Provides relative to the applicability of certain lease terms to the Shreveport Downtown Airport.
- ACT 446—HB 338 Provides relative to the applicability of certain lease terms to the Vivian Municipal Airport.
- ACT 447—HB 394 Requires postsecondary education institutions to post reports relative to campus security policies and campus crime statistics on their websites.
- ACT 448—HB 639 Provides relative to infrastructure funding.